Saturday 25 June 2011

Playing Catch-up [Part III] - TCPS Garden Party

[TCPS = Trinity College Photography Society]

I'm involved with TCPS not because I'm uber-duber-keen-on-photography but because the 4 committee positions are held by friends. Nevertheless, we banter (to use the term loosely) about photography and I ask them for advice on how to maximise the utility derived from Elmo (wow, I have missed writing economics essays :P).

I didn't get any proper posing shots but there are a few of me eating (as always) and playing croquet!

Vintage jacket - Parallel by Emanuel Ungaro | Dress - TK Maxx | Shoes - Bhs | Freshwater pearls - eBay






Myself and Tess

Croquet is a lot harder than it looks, but I blame my lack of luck on the non-flat grass :D (Does croquet actually count as a sport? :S)

Also, thanks to the TCPS committee members for organising and especially to Catherine Gu for making Gu-esque chocolate brownies. Yummmmmm!

Yummmmm ^_^


MW x

1 comment: