Saturday 25 June 2011

Playing Catch-up [Part II] - It's the Final Formal

OBlog post title's inspiration: The Final Countdown.

Formal Halls ceased in Week 7 for the 2010/11 academic year :( For those of us whose exams had finished, tickets were bought within 30 minutes of going on sale cos we assumed that they would fly out of the buttery till. "Flying" turned out to be a brisk walk >.<

The only part of the menu worth photoing. The rest was aesthetically appalling!

The Boyf was a bit drunk after the Final Formal so the photos are a bit blurry (very apt). I quite like the grainy-blurry effect that is indicative of imbibing, and I shall just warn you that my expressions become a bit... ill-defined after a bit of booze.

(Photos were taken in the Fellow's Garden)




Jacket - Chinese market | Dress - D&G | Belt - Untold at House of Fraser | Suede block heels - KG by Kurt Geiger

Out-takes:

Pre-booze

Post-booze
I guess the spirit of pulling faces will always be with me ^_~

I couldn't wait to get out of Cambridge when I was there but now that I've moved into London for the next 10 weeks, I'm starting to miss the foliage and the fresh air (not to mention all the lovely people)!


MW x

3 comments:

  1. I know I'm not as good as the foliage but I'll be there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DEMAND MORE SILLY FACES!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Smench - Was my series of unforunate events not funny enough for you? xD xx

    ReplyDelete