Sunday 12 June 2011

Champagne Supernova

EXAMS ARE OVER. Hurrah! ^_^







This video is courtesy of Xinmei at Pudding Pie Lane :D Being sprayed with Cava was awesome fun but I was freezing afterwards xD

My final exam finished at 4.30pm and the Boyf and I had a dinner at Alimentum at 6pm. Rush rush rush!









Silk playsuit - asos.com | Necklace and earrings - Mawi | Belt - vintage | Boyf - China!


Then it was off to the Vaults at Happy Hour for 2-for-1 cocktails. Needless to say, the cash kept draining away...


We look stoned >.<


It was a fun night but now I have to crack on with some online tests for the internship! D'oh!


MW x

2 comments:

  1. 1) You've gone so thin
    2) The picture of you and Phil looks eerily perfect
    3) The caption to that photo make me smile
    4) I want to know what the playsuit looks like
    5) Visit me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures make me hungry! great post! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete