Sunday 29 May 2011

The Good, the Best and the Ugly

~The Good~

I have always loved animals in jewellery and I think Mawi is such an amazing designer; what could've been better when she combined the two brilliantly a couple of seasons ago? After spotting lots of Mawi jewellery online, I have been lusting after a piece since sixth form.

Lust needs to be satisifed, right? Otherwise we'd just explode!

Well, suffice to say, I pounced on a Mawi leopard head necklace when it was on sale at asos.com and bought it as a birthday present to myself, heheh. Then, whilst randomly trawling eBay, I found a brand-new-in-box pair of matching earrings.

I pounced on that too.




You might've noticed that the stones on the necklace are sapphire, and I think that the earrings are emerald (or green glass... haha). The Boyf asked me whether I'd be ok with the different colours - I love it. A wonderful twist on a beautiful set of jewellery ^_^


Also, my Sanyo Eneloops (rechargeable batteries for Elmo) finally arrived! I had to buy it from a different seller blah blah blah but had a bit of a fail whilst charging it for the first time. The indicator light didn't light up when I plugged it in. It took me ages to figure out why >.<








 

~the Best~

Two amazing things happened today.

1. The Boyf cooked for me.
That in itself is not too extraordinary, but he bought fresh scallops with coral-red roe and even dusted them with cornflour and salt before searing them! Beautiful~
My only regret is that I didn't take Elmo with me to his place! :(

2. Trinity May Ball replied.
And obviously, because it's under ~the Best~, the answer was positive. YAAAAAAY! ^_^
I am so excited and I just can't hide it. It will be the best May Ball ever!

I replied; my little fingers have never danced faster.




 

 ~the Ugly~

EXAMS.
'Nuff said.

~*~

Soundtrack of the day: I'm so excited, of course.

Anything you're particularly excited about? :D


MW x


3 comments:

  1. Those earrings are really lovely - priceless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty creeped by those earring, but I have to admit they're pretty snazzy. Although, this may just be the 3-year old talking but I'm more interested in the nifty navy boxes :P

    Congrats on the May Ball role, could you please beg* FU Berlin to let me skip lectures to come? Seriously, the year abroad is so craply timed - I miss everyone's 21sts too.

    *This said bed before I corrected it ;)

    ReplyDelete