Saturday 21 May 2011

Plain sailoring...

On the rare occassions that the Boyf does come round this term (due to "exams" that've now finished and a "project" that he's had a year to prepare for), he is wunderbar and asked to play with Elmo. Well, I'm not complaining! ^_~

On the bench outside the kitchen.

Pretending to be a flower.

Under Phil's directions to "strut my stuff".
Jacket - DIY Oasis (sewed on gold buttons) ¦ t-shirt - DIY M&S (the same gold buttons, haha)
skirt - vintage Emanuel Ungaro ¦ wedges - Korkease.

The above was a selection of the ones that turned out well. The Boyf was very adamant that I looked too "rigid" and told me to lighten up which resulted in a series of rather silly photos.

Below are my favourite out-takes:

MW: "Please stop being horrible about my poses"
MW: "You want attitude? YOU'RE GETTING
ATTITUDE!
"




Don't ask... I don't know.


I realise there may have been an overload of gold buttons but I didn't want to cut them off just for this outfit! (I think the answer is to invest in more stripey t-shirts :D)

Hope you enjoyed the first proper outfit post and tell me what you think of the out-takes ie. funny or just plain unflattering? :)


MW x

6 comments:

  1. Sadface photo is definitely the best one

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should do close ups of the details with the camera like said gold buttons, rather like xinmei's close up cake shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh thanks for the good idea Qich, I'll bear that in mind for next time! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you should! Whoop whoop :D

    Also... just wanted to let you know I've given you an award. Slightly biased, but I definitely think you'll live up to the one I mentioned :p
    http://puddingpielane.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-award-thee.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes !! Your house looks pretty cool too ^^

    ReplyDelete