Saturday 14 May 2011

Say Hello to Elmo

My DSLR is here! ^_^ *happy dance*

I have christened him "Elmo" for apparent reasons. I tried to find baby boy names that related to 'red' and nearly called him 'Rushkin' (meaning "little red-haired one"), Rushkin sounds like Munchkin, hehe.





Elmo's inner sexiness: the gold-plated battery compartment. 

Unfortunately, the rechargeable lithium (?) batteries I ordered online still haven't come yet, so I had to use a good friend's alkaline AAs (Elmo gobbled them up though).

Elmo's first!

Playing with depth of field with my necklace collection.

The shoe collection on top of my wardrobe (I nearly fell off my bed when trying to take this shot)

I haven't been able to keep "Hello" by Martin Solveig out of my head ever since thinking up this post's title. Love love love.


Just hoping that my Sanyo Eneloop batteries arrive soon and then I can take lots of photos, fo' shizzle.


MW x

4 comments:

  1. Your DSLR is amazing! I wish mine was red like yours! And cute wedges! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rushkin sounds like Mishkin. And that's just terrifying.

    ReplyDelete