Thursday 26 May 2011

MW x Paparazzi

As it's all busy revising throughout Cambridge at the moment, it would be evil of me to harass my friends for photos so I decided to take Elmo out on a stroll. 


I love Elmo ^_^
Shirt - mens TK Maxx | Trousers - 7 For All Mankind | Watch - Iceberg | Necklace - Car boot sale

I found this moveable goldtone fish for £1! Bargain :D

It was a lovely day and I looked like a Chinese tourist walking through College with my camera. Actually, I felt like a tourist too. Except tourists wouldn't take a photo of their friend with rolled-up hems.

Distilled, chilled student style.

The Wren Library (?) - Omilordy, I don't believe I've been here two years without knowing if this is the Wren or not.
 
The river Cam, complete with punters and geese!

Apparently it's going to rain tomorrow so I'm glad I managed to get these photos in time!


MW x


PS - here's a little project I worked on for about an hour.


Before

After

My tissue box is right next to my desk so when I look over, the Sainsbury's Basics box made me unhappy so I cut up a product magazine (for Pia) instead and now it makes me smile everytime I see it ^_^


PPS - (directed at one of my favouritest people) sorry, no out-takes today :(

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that tissue box is really pretty - seems Cambridge exam term still gives plenty of free time :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.motivaland.blogspot.com
    good photos, visit my blog, can you follow me? :)
    greets!

    ReplyDelete